Sunday, May 20, 2007

Write! right

Sunday again. The days go by fast. Are they going by me, or with me?

I fall asleep in my chair early in the evening and wake up to go to bed, still early. The routines are, well, routine -- come and go without concerted effort on my part, and the breakfast, an interesting blend of egg and vegetables, red, green, yellow and the color of fried potato --that too! Toasted Carol-made fruit and nut bread, spread with all-fruit jam, and all this after I take my vitamins, red, green, yellow and white that slide dow with no effort at all on my part -- it's the fruit smoothie that first appears at my place that takes them down.

Breakfast over, I sit awhile with my hot cup of tea in a blue mug -- mm! Except to write, don't lift a hand or I should say, dish. Just relax. Look out over the marsh. A large egret just flew up and disappeared behind the tree in the neighbor's yard.

And now to Mass at The Church of the Divinity. Carol will drive.