Saturday, May 5, 2007

I hear

I hear music
I hear my own voice
I hear there's a sale at
I hear you live near here
I hear ringing in my ears
I hear carolers out there
I hear but don't always listen
I hear bacon frying
I hear the bird but can't identify it
I hear water running
I hear noises down there
I hear it's a great place to eat
I hear bells chiming
I hear you're involved in
I hear it's crowded and noisy
I hear better now, with the hearing aid
I hear he's a terrific cook
I hear nothing -- what is it?
I hear she's taking piano lessons
I hear the kids outside
I hear it's not all it cracked up to be
I hear they make them fresh
I hear the choir, but
I hear cats out there
I hear you made it yourself
I hear the words but they don't make sense
I hear it was just a lot of nonsense
I hear violins
I hear my own voice
I hear someone who sounds familiar
I hear nothing
I hear you like your new job
I hear you were there
I hear you have a new car
I hear the wind
I hear you have a new job
I hear it isn't worth it
I hear several voices
I hear the speaker well but
I hear it isn't worth it
I hear she bought a house there
I hear there's a concert tonight
I hear but I don't believe what
I hear
I hear them all too clearly
I hear what you're saying, but
I hear something
I hear she's no longer there
I hear it's not what it's cracked up to be
I hear you had an exciting day here
I hear a cardinal
I hear the rattling of dishes
I hear something drop
I hear a piece of silver hit
I hear silence in the kitchen, and then
I hear a banging and
I hear rattling of dishes, silver?
I hear a cabinet door shut
I hear a lot of noise
I hear something drop against something
I hear a pan echo in the sink
I hear metal touching metal
I hear the pen writing
I hear myself move in the chair
I hear the clunk of the foot of the chair
I hear my breathing